Wrecking Waverly

Tyler Salow, Webmaster

One of West Delaware’s most eventful weeks ran from Sept. 24 – Sept. 28. Homecoming Week is busy and full of non-stop excitement ranging from parades, to volleyball, dress up days, and of course football! Take a look at what students did this week!

As per tradition, Georgie Hilby (12) works on a board that will be displayed at the football game and in the Homecoming parade.

About the Contributors
Tyler Salow, Web Master

I am Tyler Salow and I am a Senior. I'm also the Webmaster of the Inklings, and no, that does not mean I am a spider. I am also involved in anything that happens to occur in the Hanson Auditorium including, but not limited to… Speech, Band, Back-up Band, Jazz Band, Musical, Play, as well as being involved in Student Council, NHS and our school's robotics team.

Justin Grawe, Staff

I am Justin Grawe, and I am a senior. I’m involved with speech, student council, FBLA, NHS, and the music department. Two of my favorite things are my...

Eva Winn, Staff

I am Eva Winn, and I am a sophomore. I am involved in softball, basketball, dance, and FBLA. My favorite thing to do in my free time is spend time outdoors,...

Emma Merkes, Staff

I am Emma Merkes, and I am a sophomore. I am involved in speech, student council, and the music department. I enjoy four wheeling and hanging out with...

Erin Monaghan, Staff

I am Erin Monaghan, and I am a sophomore. I am in involved in basketball, 4H, and FFA. I live on a farm, and I love spending time outside. I would be a...

Emily Klostermann, Contents Editor

I am Emily Klostermann, and I am a senior. I am involved in softball, NHS, and FBLA. My favorite t.v. show is Grey's Anatomy and my favorite foods are...