Highway 20 Dance

Juniors Spencer Kluesner and Kody Wenger play cards against seniors Adam Kelchen and Josh Hilby at the Highway 20 Dance.

Rachel Haight

Rachel Haight

Leah Philipp, Staff

On Saturday, January 20, the West Delaware FFA chapter hosted the Highway 20 Dance, which included Maquoketa Valley and Beckman schools.

The two FFA chapters collaborated on ideas for the dance. At the event, students participated in a Euchre tournament, carnival games, a cake walk, and a lip-sync battle.

Approximately 220 students attended the dance.

“I think the students who came really enjoyed themselves, and I was pleased to see so many of them,” said junior Georgie Hilby, FFA member. “I loved seeing people out on the dance floor showing off their hidden personalities and their killer dance moves.”

About the Contributors
Leah Philipp, Contents Editor

I am Leah Philipp, and I am a senior. I’m involved in FFA, Speech, and NHS. I am obsessed with Thomas Rhett, french toast, and Netflix (especially Gilmore Girls and Friends).

Rachel Haight, Webmaster
I am Rachel Haight and I am a senior. I am involved in speech, show choir, musical, student council, golf, and NHS. My favorite thing to do is watch Criminal Minds with my dog Ralph. My goal in life is to make it on Ellen’s new show Ellen’s Game of Games and be dropped in...