Change for Children

FBLA raises money for the March of DImes

FBLA+members+Hayley+Schaul+and+Meghan+Hoefer+pour+coins+into+a+container+to+be+counted.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Change for Children

FBLA members Hayley Schaul and Meghan Hoefer pour coins into a container to be counted.

Paris Schaul

Paris Schaul

Paris Schaul

Emily Klostermann, Staff

March 16-20, FBLA hosted a “Change for Children” challenge to raise money for the March of Dimes, an organization that works to prevent birth defects and infant death.

FBLA’s goal was to raise $500 dollars, and with the help of many students and staff, they raised $958.81.

First hour classes competed to collect the most change. The first hour class that raised the most change won breakfast pizza provided by FBLA. Teacher Jodie Bramel’s class raised the most with $188.49.

“I was extremely excited and proud of the students and staff for being involved,” Bramel, FBLA adviser, said. “This is the most money that we have fundraised in the past six years for the March of Dimes.”

About the Contributors
Emily Klostermann, Contents Editor

I am Emily Klostermann, and I am a senior. I am involved in softball, NHS, and FBLA. My favorite t.v. show is Grey's Anatomy and my favorite foods are...

Paris Schaul, Staff

I am Paris Schaul, and I am a junior. I am involved in show choir and traveling volleyball. My favorite things to do are gardening, boating, watching Youtube...