Recent Posts
  • Shredding Through SummerShredding Through Summer
    Freshman Memphis Voelker is one of the best competitive wakeboard riders in the state. At only twelve years old, Voelker set himself up for success when he decided to venture into the sport of wakeboarding on Lake Delhi. Three years later he is now one of the few competitive riders in the state who can...
Check out Our Instagram!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No feed found.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.

Three Students Qualify for All State Individual Speech

Audrey Jolly
Three students qualified for All State Individual Speech: Stephanie La Rosa (12), Evan Dunkel (11), Caleb Stocks (11).

Three students recently qualified to perform at All State Individual Speech at the University of Northern Iowa on March 25. 

Twenty speech students participated in State Speech at Hampton-Dumont High School on March 9. 

Junior Evan Dunkle qualified for All-State in Spontaneous Speaking; senior Stephanie La Rosa, in Expository Address; and junior Caleb Stocks, in Acting. 

Stocks has qualified for Individual All State Speech three years in a row. “I am pretty excited to qualify for All State. I have been working on it all year,” Stocks said.

Dunkel started practicing after Christmas break to get ready for state. “Then right before districts I started going twice a week to prepare myself,” Dunkel said.