Recent Posts
  • West Delaware Students Save French ProgramWest Delaware Students Save French Program
    After much discussion, French I will remain in the Program of Studies after the school board voted against phasing it out on Nov. 12. If the new proposal had passed, current students enrolled in the French program would have been able to complete their French education. However, students wishing to take French I following the...
Check out Our Instagram!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No feed found.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.

FFA Staff Breakfast

FFA+members+Jack+Smith+%2812%29+and+Chloe+Peyton+%2812%29+prepare+bacon+for+the+FFA+Staff+Breakfast.+Students+in+FFA+hosted+a+breakfast+for+all+the+staff+members+in+West+Delaware+High+School.+%28Photo+By+Helen+Temeyer%29+
FFA members Jack Smith (12) and Chloe Peyton (12) prepare bacon for the FFA Staff Breakfast. Students in FFA hosted a breakfast for all the staff members in West Delaware High School. (Photo By Helen Temeyer)

FFA members prepared breakfast for the staff on Feb. 21 before school in the foods room.

Members of the FFA served eggs, bacon, pancakes, white milk, chocolate milk, and orange juice.

Thirty staff members attended the breakfast. 

FFA advisor Rachel Findling said, “The goal is to thank the staff at West Delaware that have supported the students.”

Jack Smith (12), FFA member, feels it is important to give back to the community.

Smith said, “My favorite part about serving breakfast is I enjoy having fun and being with my friends.”