Recent Posts
  • Boredom Fuels SuccessBoredom Fuels Success
    Senior Zach Wenger is not a fan of boredom.  During the fall season alone, he was involved in varsity cross country, marching band, choir, and swim team. Despite his split focus among these activities, he remains incredibly successful in every single one. Wenger qualified for state cross country this year, which is a goal he’s...
Check out Our Instagram!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No feed found.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.

Hawks Take on Regionals

Achieving+a+win+against+Vinton-Shellsburg+on+Oct.+17%2C+Kate+Wenger+%2811%29%2C+Natalie+Mensen+%2810%29%2C+Addison+Huffman+%2811%29%2C+Norah+Peyton+%2810%29%2C+Vedah+Langel+%2810%29%2C+and+Kirstyn+Kolbet+%2811%29+celebrate+their+final+point+of+the+game.+The+Hawks+fought+for+their+win+in+three+sets+%2825-21%2C+25-21%2C+25-6%29.+
Anna Sickels
Achieving a win against Vinton-Shellsburg on Oct. 17, Kate Wenger (11), Natalie Mensen (10), Addison Huffman (11), Norah Peyton (10), Vedah Langel (10), and Kirstyn Kolbet (11) celebrate their final point of the game. The Hawks fought for their win in three sets (25-21, 25-21, 25-6).

The varsity volleyball team competed against the Vinton-Shellsburg Vikettes for the class 3A regional quarter-finals on Oct. 17 in Seedorff Gym. The Hawks battled against the Vikettes for three sets with the Hawks coming out on top (25-21, 25-21, 25-6). This win was the 22 consecutive first round win for the volleyball team.
The Hawks take on Monticello in Seedorff Gym for the semifinals at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 19.

After a long rally, the Hawk student section cheers for the varsity volleyball team at the regional game on Oct. 17. in Seedorf Gym. (Anna Sickels)