Hawk Personality Profile – Jasmine Tran

Sophomore Jasmine Tran

Isabelle Willey, Copy Editor

What’s the best thing that West Delaware has brought you?

I think that cross country’s family aspect is a good point. I’ve only been in it for two years, but I really like how everyone gets along so well. I also just liked running for cross country too. I also like the music program, especially band. I started a lot of new friendships in band, and I look forward to it every day

What is your favorite movie genre and why?

I don’t watch movies very often, but when I do I usually like action and thrillers.

What is your ultimate favorite thing to eat?

My favorite thing to eat would have to be In N Out burgers.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I would travel to South Korea or Japan or somewhere in Asia because my ethnicity is Chinese, and I want to experience what it’s like over there since I grew up in America.

What job would you be terrible at?

I would be terrible at customer service or anything working with rude people. I’d also be really bad at being a police officer since people scare me sometimes. 

What is the best way to wake up?

I think the best way to wake up is to quietness in the morning because my house is always very loud.

If you could relive one year of your childhood, what age would you be and why?

I would relive being 15 because that was my happiest year. I had many friends and there wasn’t any drama or hardships during that time.

What’s something you’re interested in that not a lot of people know about?

I’m interested in rollerblading because it relieves my stress, and it’s fun.

What’s something you’d take a risk for?

I would take a risk for Spotify or any music streaming app because music helps me get through every day of my life.

What is something that has greatly impacted your life for the better?

Other than music, which I have mentioned, I also think playing piano has impacted my life a lot. It’s fun to learn new music and a good way to work my brain. It’s also pretty relaxing when you memorize a song and just randomly start playing it.