Hooked On A Feeling

First Concerts Capture Fans, Keep Them Coming Back

Concert+Ticket
Back to Article
Back to Article

Hooked On A Feeling

Concert Ticket

Concert Ticket

Isabelle Willey

Concert Ticket

Isabelle Willey

Isabelle Willey

Concert Ticket

Isabelle Willey, Staff

Everyone remembers their first concert because it’s a unique experience—whether it’s something the artist did or just the feeling of your body buzzing with excitement.

Sophomore Becca Farmer spent her first experience seeing Taylor Swift at Wells Fargo. “I was so excited to see her,” Farmer said. “I love concerts because everyone is united and there to see one person.”

At the age of ten, freshman Olivia Hilby also experienced her first concert seeing Taylor Swift.

“It was so crowded but amazing,” Hilby said. “I remember all the running around, screaming, picture taking, and long lines. The place felt huge until everyone filled in. Then it felt super small. It was so much fun though, despite all the craziness.”

Senior Justin Grawe went to his first concert at the Delaware County Fair seeing Little Big Town.

“It was really cool to see them even though I’m not a big country music fan,” Grawe said. “Even though I was in the grandstands, it was awesome how they got everyone involved, not just those who paid to be on the track. They got a bunch of people, including me, dancing along in the stands.”

Junior Jacob Georgen attended his first concert at the Jones County Fair to see Keith Urban.

“It was super exciting because I got to be close to the stage and felt like I could reach out and touch him,” Georgen said. “This was definitely a concert that I’ll never forget. It was an experience that keeps me going back to Jones County almost every year.”

About the Contributor
Isabelle Willey, Staff

I'm Isabelle Willey and a junior. I am a part of Cross Country, Student Council, Musical Crew, FCA, and Wrestling Cheerleading. I enjoy watching Criminal...