Tyler Kelley Signs With MMU Basketball

Tyler+Kelley+%2812%29+signs+to+play+basketball+for+Mount+Mercy+University+next+year.+
Tyler Kelley (12) signs to play basketball for Mount Mercy University next year.

Tehya Demmer

Tehya Demmer

Rachel Haight, Webmaster

Tyler Kelley (12) signed to play basketball next year at Mount Mercy University (MMU).

“It was a really cool experience to sign in front of some of the school,” Kelley said.

Kelley has had an outstanding senior year in basketball, being one of the top scorers and helping the team become WaMaC East Conference Champs.

Kelley says he’s very excited to to continue his basketball career for the next four years as a Mustang.

About the Contributors
Rachel Haight, Webmaster
I am Rachel Haight and I am a senior. I am involved in speech, show choir, musical, student council, golf, and NHS. My favorite thing to do is watch Criminal Minds with my dog Ralph. My goal in life is to make it on Ellen’s new show Ellen’s Game of Games and be dropped in...
Tehya Demmer, Staff
I am Tehya Demmer, and I am a junior. I am involved in softball, volleyball, FBLA and FFA. I am terrified of all bugs, but I love spending quality time outside with my farm animals. I also enjoy spending time with my friends and family.