Recent Posts
  • Hawks Focus on TakeawaysHawks Focus on Takeaways
    It’s Friday night or never. With one game remaining, the Hawks risk losing their reputation of having a winning football team. Eight games into the season, the Hawks are 4-4. Friday night, the Hawks have a chance to redeem themselves when they face Waterloo East, 0-9. The rough season has shocked the community. West Delaware...
Check out Our Instagram!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins

Error: No feed found.

Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.

Cheerleaders Participate In Iowa Honor Squad

This fall, three cheerleaders were nominated to cheer in the Iowa Honor Squad. 

Madelynn Zehr (12), Madison Wieser (12), and Jaidyn Ronnebaum (11) participated in a dance with 200 other cheerleaders on Nov. 17 during the halftime of the Class 2A and 3A state football games. The girls and coach Angie Zehr went to Ames on Nov. 12 and practiced for eight hours. Then, they went to the University of Northern Iowa the day before their performance and practiced with the other cheerleaders. They practiced one last time on the morning of the games. 

“I was excited to do it because I have wanted to do it since I was a freshman!” Wieser said.