West Delaware vs Waterloo West Pre-Season Basketball Extravaganza Proceeds Donated to Iowa Hall of Pride

West Delaware High School and Waterloo West High School’s Boys and Girls Freshman, Sophomore, Junior Varsity and Varsity Basketball Teams will square off inside Seedorff Gymnasium at West Delaware High School in Manchester on Saturday, November 19, 2016.  The Iowa Hall of Pride Challenge has provided a platform for both teams to play a regular pre-season game, with proceeds donated to the Iowa Hall of Pride.

The Iowa Hall of Pride Challenge is a statewide community service initiative providing a wonderful opportunity for our schools to come together and have a positive impact in Manchester and Waterloo.  Not only will proceeds from the game be donated to the Iowa Hall of Pride, but both teams will be participating in a community service project.  Both West Delaware High School and Waterloo West High School will be eligible for statewide recognition and a chance to receive one of five $500 grants for most outstanding community service project in the state.  

Admission for Saturday, November 19, will be $5 for adults and students, which is good for all six games.  Game times are listed below:

3:00 PM JV Girls Seedorff Gymnasium (New Gym)

Freshman Boys Upper Gymnasium (Old Gym)

4:30 PM Sophomore Boys Seedorff Gymnasium (New Gym)

Freshman Girls Upper Gymnasium (Old Gym)

6:00 PM Varsity Girls Seedorff Gymnasium (New Gym)

7:30 PM Varsity Boys Seedorff Gymnasium (New Gym)